Auto Ceramic Coating
Available at both our Williston and St. Albans locations!
Don’t forget to ask about our Opti-Coat Pro warranties!
Why Opti-Coat Pro?
- Opti-Coat Pro is a hard wearing, ceramic clear coat that is extremely resistant to scratching (9H) and offers protection from chemical etching due to environmental impacts.
- The Opti-Coat Pro pre-polymer cross-links and forms a continuous protective film on the painted surface it is applied to, which is similar to a single component isocyanate that forms a clear coat finish.
- Opti-Coat Pro has better chemical, scratch and mar resistance and release properties than any other automotive paint coating that’s being used. It provides permanent protection for all modern factory paints and can also be used to protect metal and hard plastic surfaces.
- The Opti-Coat Pro Ceramic Paint Protection package now delivers even more gloss and slickness than ever before, while still maintaining the same chemical structure that has made it renowned as The Ultimate™ protective paint coating.
- The advanced formulation not only delivers amazing gloss and protection, but it also provides increased anti-water-spotting and hydrophobic properties to maintain the perfect finish in the long term.